Teacher Advisory Board
Purpose and Responsibilities
To serve as the voice of the faculty on issues and decisions that affect the staff and students.
- Engage directly with the PTA President on how to better meet the needs of students and staff.
- Advise the PTA Executive Board of class and grade level concerns.
- Make recommendations for events and programs that will positively impact the school and student body.
- Provide feedback on PTA endeavors.
- Promote open communication between parents, staff and PTA.
If you are a teacher and interested in sitting on our Teacher Advisory Committee, please contact Amy Glover at email@example.com